Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cover Letter Example


Dear Mr. Smith,

I learned of Solutions through online research using the CareerSearch database through Career Services at Virginia Tech where I am completing my Master's degree in Computer Engineering. From my research on your web site, I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and interests and your needs. I am interested in a software engineering position upon completion of my degree in May 2003.
As a graduate student, I am one of six members on a software development team where we are writing a computer aided aircraft design program for National Space Center. My responsibilities include designing, coding, and testing of a graphical portion of the program for graphics input and output. I have a strong background in computer aided design, software development, and engineering, and believe that these skills would benefit the designing and manufacturing aspects of Template software. Enclosed is my resume which further outlines my qualifications.
My qualifications make me well suited to the projects areas in which your division of Solutions is expanding efforts. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss a position with you, and will contact you in a week or ten days to answer any questions you may have and to see if you need any other information from me such as a company application form or transcripts.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,
Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

Reader Subscribe to Write Your CV Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Earn Money On Internet- Free Tips and Guide I know you all are interested to earn money on internet with out any investment ,you know everything on internet but one thing you should also know there are lot of sites on internet through which you can earn money online by just sitting on net for hour or two hours daily,which you do in normal life also.There are a site where you can check all these program . http://www.walletmoney.blogspot.com/ Like programs :You can earn by surfing , By reading mail, by reading sms.Join many programs so that you can collectively earn good amount . Just Try this and learn and important is that all programs are free to join. Earn Money Online on Internet From Home-Get Free Tips

Write Your CV - Favourite